Services of the company are available to only select geographies in India, As part of the registration process on the company’s Site, it may collect the following personally identifiable information about you: Name including first and last name, alternate email address, mobile phone number and contact details, Postal code, Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address etc.) and information about the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information.
The Company, in its sole discretion and without liability, reserves the right to terminate or refuse your registration, or refuse to permit use/access to the site, if: (i) it is discovered or brought to notice that you do not conform to the eligibility criteria, or (ii) the Company has reason to believe that the eligibility criteria is not met/is violated by a user, or (iii) may breach the terms of this User Agreement.
License & Access
Company grants you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Company. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Company. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Site or of company and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Site’s or Company ’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Company. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Company.
You hereby agree and undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information
1. if anyone violates any law for the time being in force;
2. if anyone belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
3. if anyone deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
4. if anyone contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
5. if anyone threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation;
Any unauthorized use shall automatically terminate the permission or sub-license granted by the Company.
Account & Registration Obligations
The following actions will be considered as misuse of the website, and are thus prohibited:
- Transmission or Distribution of Technologically harmful data like Virus, Malicious Software, Trojan, etc.
- Transmission of junk mails, spam, or chain letters.
- Posting unsolicited promotional or advertising content.
- Promoting illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libellous.
The company hereby hold no liability to any sort of damage or harm caused to your software, data, or computer device by downloading content from this website.
The Company aims to ensure that prices of all products offered for sale are true and correct .All the products listed on the Site will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of the delivery. Although prices of most of the products do not fluctuate on a daily basis but some of the commodities and fresh food prices do change on a daily basis. In case the prices are higher or lower on the date of delivery not additional charges will be collected or refunded as the case may be at the time of the delivery of the order
Order Limit and Minimum Order Value
- Customers are eligible to place 3 live orders.
- A customer cannot place his 4th order if his 3rd orders are still live.
- There is no minimum order value to place an order with GROCER ON DOOR. Every order has its own delivery charges, except for the minimum order,Specified in the platform. The minimum charges and the delivery charges are mentioned on the app and web at the checkout page.
As a user, you as a customer can cancel your order anytime up to the cut-off time of the slot for which you have placed an order by calling our customer service. In such a case we will refund any payments already made by you for the order. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them
Returns & Refunds
About Refund, if any, shall be made at the same issuing bank through which the Product was purchased. For cash on delivery transactions, the User has the option to receive the refund as Grocer On Door Cash in the Grocer On Door wallet or the refund can be credited in any bank account via NEFT (for which the User shall have to share the bank details).For payments made through electronic means like debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet etc. refund shall be made using the same payment mode. All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only. However We have a “no questions asked return and refund policy” which entitles all our members to return the product at the time of delivery if due to some reason they are not satisfied with the quality or freshness of the product. We will take the returned product back with us and issue a credit note for the value of the return products which will be credited to your account on the Site. This can be used to pay your subsequent shopping bills. you may request for a refund/replacement within 48 hours of delivery, with all original tags & packaging intact in case of any quality issues. It is also requested that a user should check if the product seal is intact (i.e. not broken) while accepting the order to avoid any kind of damage related complaints post delivery. To combat the Corona pandemic, we’re minimizing contact points, and hence, will not be able to process returns if not done at doorstep, each return request will be reviewed and actioned considering current situation.
You Agree and Confirm
Before placing an order through platform, you acknowledged to have checked and reviewed the product description carefully and in sufficient detail. By placing an order on the platform, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description without exception.
- In case of a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Company for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- you will use the services provided by the Site, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- You authorise Grocer On Door to contact you for any transactional purposes related to your order/account.
- You are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- The address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- The Company may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Site. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Site. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Site.
- You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgement before entering into any transactions. The Company make best efforts to display available products, including in respect of their colour, size, shape and appearance, as accurately as possible. However, the actual colour, size, shape and appearance may have variations from the depiction on your mobile/computer screen.
- The Company does not make any representation or warranties in respect of the products available on the Marketplace nor does the Company implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the Marketplace. The Company accepts no liability for any error, inaccuracy or omission of third parties or for information/inputs received from third parties and provided to you through the Marketplace or otherwise.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not, at any time, have any right, title or interest to any product(s), which is subject to a bipartite sale and purchase contract between you and the relevant third party seller. The Company does not have any control over the quality, failure to provide or any other aspect whatsoever of the product(s) and is not responsible for damages or delays on account of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
Any reliance placed on Comments available on the platform from a third party shall be at your sole risk and expense.All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to the Site on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site “Comments” shall be and remain the property of GROCER ON DOOR . Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to the company of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, company owns exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Company will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Company is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Website will be or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”. GROCER ON DOOR does not regularly review posted Comments, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to the Site. You grant company the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify GROCER ON DOOR and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Company and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
Copyright & Trademark
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to GROCER ON DOOR . Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of GROCER ON DOOR. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.The Company, its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, images, content and other materials which appear on the Marketplace. Access to or use of the Marketplace does not confer and should not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license, sub-license to the Company’s intellectual property rights. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the Marketplace for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks/service marks of the Company, its affiliates, or its suppliers/service providers. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the platform. Access to or use of the site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on the Marketplace to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you after having express consent from third parties and do not in any way constitute or imply the Company’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, the information, its product or services.The Company is not responsible for the content of any third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to access a link of any third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and expense.
You understand that by using the platform or any services provided on the site, you may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the platform and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, the Company and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for any content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon a breach of any warranty, representation or undertaking in this User Agreement, or arising out of a violation of any applicable law (including but not limited in relation to intellectual property rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claims of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights). This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
- The aggregate liability of the Company, if any, that is established and ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction pursuant to a claim, shall in no event extend beyond refund of the money charged from a user for purchases made pursuant to an order under which such liability has arisen and been established.
- It is acknowledged and agreed that notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company shall not be liable, under any circumstances, whether in contract or in tort, for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including on grounds of loss of profit, loss of reputation or loss of business opportunities.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated, either by you or by the Grocer On Door. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this platform. The Company may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to this platform. The Company’s right to any comments and to be indemnified pursuant to the terms hereof, shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for product(s) already ordered from the platform or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement prior to the date of termination.
Governing & Jurisdiction
- The User Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws thereunder.
- Any dispute or difference, whether on the interpretation or otherwise, in respect of any terms hereof shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be appointed by the Company. Such an arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding on the parties. The arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or replaced from time to time. The seat of arbitration shall be Delhi and the language of the arbitration shall be English.
- Subject to the aforesaid, the Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising in respect of the User Agreement.